First Post! (Know Any Good Anime?)



Hi, everyone! 

 So I have a little confession to make...

I haven't watched anime in a VERY long time. Mainly because of school and stuff. You know how it is -_-

Anyway, do any of you know and good anime I could watch?? I'm pretty much fine with any genre just as long as it's not too graphic or creepy. So far I've watched:

  • Shingeki no Kyojin/ Attack on Titan 
  • Dragon Ball Z
  • Sailor Moon
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Death Note (Just a little bit tho)
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Fairy Tail
  • Red Data Girl
  • Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (Again, just a few episodes. Absolute crap though -_-)
  • Sword Art Online (It was fine for me at first, but then someone pointed out all it's flaws and I never looked at it the same way again)
  • Soul Eater
  • Yuuri!! On Ice
I think that's it? If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!