My Thoughts on SnK Season 2



Okay, so at this point only three episodes have aired, and so far it's pretty damn good for me. 

I know, those aren't the words that should be coming out of my mouth since we waited FOUR MOTHER FLIPPING YEARS FOR THIS SHIT. I'm pretty sure you're telling me that I should be a little more grateful, and I am don't get me wrong. I think it's just a different effect when you've already read the manga. 

Anyway, on to the judging (if any, which is very unlikely).

When I saw the first episode, I had completely forgotten that Mike had died (R.I.P. Weird Sniffy Tall Guy). And I kind of feel like he gave up a little too fast. Then again, I would be extremely scared too in that situation. Also, does anyone else picture a banana when they see Nanaba? The name messes me up -_-

As always, the animation was on point. Especially the scene where the moon suddenly came out! I feel that was one of the best scenes so far. 

OH MY GOD the scene where Ymir and Krista had a moment (I wish I could put emojis here tbh then you'd be able to relate a little more lol) When Ymir said she only came for herself I was like "NOOOPE SHUT UP YOU LOVE HER" 

I just can't wait to see more!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!