My Thoughts on "Vampire Knight" Season 1

(This picture seriously makes them look like they could be the new OHSHC especially if Yuki were in the picture πŸ˜‚​)

First of all, I still think Yuki has a generic shoujo personality, but I still love her. I'm really wondering what's so special about her, tho.

So far, I've never seen her fight, despite the fact that she has a god damn staff as a weapon. She takes it out when there's danger, but when the time comes for her to actually fight either Zero or Kaname steps in to save her. Every time that happens I'm just like "Nah, go away let her do it."

But, as always, the men steal the show in this anime -_-

I think the Headmaster might be my favorite character (I don't know his name lol does he even have one? πŸ˜‚​) He's so goofy, it's cute.

I'm really glad Zero didn't turn into a Level E (yet, you never know). 

Tbh, I don't think Shizuka Hio was a completely bad person. I mean, wouldn't you be mad as hell if someone killed your lover? AND FUCKING ICHIRU!

I HATE THAT LITTLE BOY ISTG

Like how can you be mad at YOUR BROTHER for being "the only one who looked at you"? AT LEAST HE PAID ATTENTION TO YOU

I seriously think he was just victimizing himself because he wasn't as skilled as his brother. AND HE PRACTICALLY HELPED SHIZUKA KILL HIS FAMILY WHAT A FUCKING DICK

I would've killed him a long time ago, tbh.

Anyway, now that my little rant is over...

From what I've seen so far in Season 2 (I'm not sure how far along I am), it looks like Yuki is going to go through some huge transition. I'm not sure, I just assumed because she suddenly had longer hair in the opening and I thought it meant something. But... yeah.

Thanks for reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!