So I've Been Thinking...

I have a blog that has most of the fan-fictions I've written so far, and I'm thinking about just transferring them to this blog and making a separate page for them. I haven't even used that blog in so long, so it's pretty much a waste of a really good URL (It's randomeanimefanfics.blogspot.com -_-). Someone else could have used it the entire time!

For now, all of the fanfics I have written so far are EreMika fan-fictions 😂​. I was so obsessed (and pretty much still am) with EreMika and "Shingeki no Kyoin" altogether. Especially with Season 2 coming out! I'm just so glad that the anime team practically ships EreMika. That way we get more moments of them being together than in the manga 😍​. I'm really wondering what they'll do for the Chapter 50 episode! I mean, Ymir and Krista practically declared their love for each other in the last couple episodes, SO THEY BETTER HAVE A KISS SCENE OR AT LEAST SOMETHING FOR THAT EPISODE 😤
Okay, I got a little sidetracked there. Sorry! 😂

Anyways, I'll make a separate page for my fics, so stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!