What Was the First Anime You've Ever Watched?

The first anime I ever watched, and actually led me to being obsessed with anime, was "Dragon Ball Z" (I know, quite the shocker).

My step-dad had gotten me into it, even though he didn't know it was an anime. He just assumed it was regular cartoon since it would air regularly on TV back in the day. He's a pretty big fan of it (even cosplayed as Goku once at a con). I remember the day they announced that they were coming out with Dragon Ball Super; he practically ran across the house to tell me, and then proceeded to fangirl about it while running around the house (sounds familiar, doesn't it ;) )

For someone who claims to be a fan, I haven't seen Dragon Ball OR Dragon Ball Super. Then again, I'm pretty sure a lot of fans haven't.

Anyway, that's mine :)

What was the first anime you watched? Feel free to use the comments box!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!