FINALLY Finished the First Chapter

I have FINALLY FINISHED THE FIRST CHAPTEEEEER

VICTORY IS MINE

That whole thing was 63 pages omfg. But that was because it was meant to be a oneshot at first. And I am SOOO glad they didn't keep it that way 😭😭 it's too good to keep as a oneshot.

If you follow my Instagram, you can kind of see my experience with the first chapter, as well as how angry I was at the kids 😅 (By the way my Instagram is @that_kawaii_anime_girl just in case you want to follow *wink wonk*)

Anyway

NISHIMIYA IS THE PUREST LITTLE BEAN IN THE WORLD JFC

Everyone was so mean to her and she wasn't okay with it but she never said anything ;-; And Shouya was trying to get her to use her voice (whilst being a huge dick but yeah)

THEY EVEN GOT INTO A FIGHT LIKE AN ACTUAL SUPER SMASH BROS TYPE SHIT

AND THEN AFTER SHE TRANSFERRED HE FOUND OUT HSE WAS CLEANING HIS DESK OF ALL THE INSULTS THAT EVERYONE ELSE LEFT HIM UUUUGH IM NOT OKAY

I was so glad he started to get bullied after she left. I mean, no one should experience being bullied but let's be honest he deserved it. That is the definition of Karma and he got exactly what he deserved.

But then they met again in high school and you find out he spent his time studying sign language so that he can say he was sorry 😭😭😭😭😭😭

AAAHHH istg this manga will be the death of me

Thanks for reading, loves! See you soon 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!