How?

How did I just find out about this -_-

I had no idea that Shingeki no Kyojin was getting half a season??

Like wtf?

Okay, so... They made us wait FOUR GOD DAMN YEARS for a season 2...

And it's half as long as the first one? What a load of shit man

I know it's because those who work on the show don't get paid as much and all that, but I find this so unfair omg if they're going to make us wait this long and give us half a season, they better make Chapter 50 really good and worth it.

It's a lot to ask, I know, but this might be the only way I'll be fine with this half a season thing okay? 😂😂
I'm also a little mad that I'm like one of the last people to find this out, so I'm really bitter 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!