I Didn't Know Jason had a Brother??

Okay, so remember Jason? The dickhead that tortured Kaneki??
 
This creepy ass shit right here? I just found out he has a brother :)))

And not an ordinary badass brother (I mean that's what I thought), but a bitch-ass crybaby -_-

And he's creepy as hell!! 

I literally felt like Kaneki right here. You're about to go into battle with someone, and the guy just starts bawling...

Not only that, he says "You said you were going to torture me."

Ew??

What kind of sibling relationship is that? Is every character fucked up in some way in this manga? 

Nvm, I should've figured that out a long time ago -_- 😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!