I'm Reading "Koe no Katachi" Now JFC

                                  

So this is another manga that I abandoned a while ago (@me why do you do this) and I just found out that they made it an anime ;-;

Why am I always late smh

I think what happened was that the app I read it on crashed once again so I had to delete and redowload it. 

And this is literally one of the sweetest manga everrr 

It's about a boy who meets a deaf girl that transferred to their school and so he lead everyone to bullying her ;-; But then after she transfers out everyone started to bully him (which is like the best Karma ever he got what he deserved)

He had the desire to meet her again (I think it was to apologize?) and they actually end up seeing each other in high school 

Uugh this will be the death of me I swear.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted! If you want to get a notification as soon as my posts come out, click the subscribe button at the top of the page! ☝️☝️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!