I've Got a Big Storm Comin'

HEEEYYYY

So I started reading "Tokyo Ghoul"! (Why do I sound excited about this??)

I was originally reading it before but I stopped about a year ago because I started reading another manga (and the stupid app crashed) and lost my place. My lazy ass didn't want to make the effort of finding it, so I left myself with  disappointment over not finishing and many unanswered questions.

I'm still in the first series 😫​. But it's all good. At least I left off more than halfway through. I went through the list and just picked a random chapter, which was 88, and I found this gem after scrolling through a few pages: 

I instantly knew that this must have been at least close to where I had actually left off because HOW CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER THAT CUTE FACE

OMG I missed Kaneki so much!! Especially now that he has white hair 😍​ (I prefer his white hair over the black hair tbh I think it looks better BUT I'm not against Kuroneki lol) 

AND HINAMI

I forgot about Hinami and her sweet precious face ☺️​ She's my cinnamon roll; too good for this world, too pure.

I have to prepare myself for this emotional roller coaster, so I'll see you all next time! 

Thanks for reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!