Making Up for Slacking 😅​

Okay, I've been slacking like an asshole on my manga-reading (as well as anime-watching oh my god ;-;) due to... you know, life.

This is one of the only things that the majority of people don't even procrastinate on, and yet I'm doing it right now 😅

Ironic, isn't it?

Anyway, I haven't said anything about "Gangsta" in a while, so let's start with that.

Last I wrote of this was in Chapter 2, so now that leaves us 3, 4, and 5.

In those three, we learn more about Nick, as well as meet little Miss Nina (who is the cutest little bean ever)! I'm just really questioning how she lives in a place like that, because... she heard a gunshot while she was walking down the street with Nic, a deaf guy, and just kept walking like it was nothing. Obviously she looked scared, but if it were me I would've been running.

Then again, that'll probably get me killed 😂

We also learned a little more about the "tagged" people, who now have the name "Twilight", which is a specific human-hybrid type species.

In chapters 3,4, and 5 we get to see Nic in a battle with a B/2 ranked Twilight. He takes off his tag, which is a sign of a threat, and then Nic takes off his tag showing that he's an A/0 rank. Despite that, he handicaps himself just to get the guy to make the first move. 

In the end, the B/2 rank is killed (rather brutally I might add).






(Ew.)

I mean, gore is okay for me but... his arm ugh

On a lighter note, I absolutely love these little comics they put at the end of the chapters 😍



Nina's like "Put the chopsticks down😂

By the way, if you enjoy my content please click the "Subscribe" button at the top to be notified whenever I make a post.

Thanks for reading!! I'll see you next time ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!