POOR WARRIIIIICK ("Gangsta" Chapter 2 Review)



I love this chapter as much as I did the last one!

It basically looked back at how Warrick and Nicholas met (which wasn't the best ;-;)

So Warrick was smoking since his early teens, which I believe is a subconscious program he'd gotten from his father. I mean, it's pretty obvious since most of the time 97 out of 100 humans become the way their environment and everyone around them are. I just hope he doesn't come out abusive like his father(which doesn't seem likely, since he's in his thirties and I've seen no sign of abusive behavior that I know of).

Speaking of his father, I'm sorry (not really), but I'm glad that Nic killed him. Seriously. What the fuck did the poor guy have to do for you to sTICK A FuCKING CIGARETTE IN HIS EYE???

Really? You've got to be a fucking psychopath to stick a LIT cigarette in your own fucking child's eye. He's half-blind and traumatized, and now he's some kind of hitman for hire who works as a gigolo on the side. Don't get me wrong, I still love him, it's just... God damn, how horrible. 😣

I wonder what's so special about Nicholas for Warrick's family to have hired even though he was a little boy. In fact, why would a little boy be in the mercenaries??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!