I. AM. SCREAMING.

Alright, so you know how I was complaining in one of my other posts about how Season 2 of Shingeki was half as long as the first season?

WELL GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKERS

WE'RE GETTING A SEASON 3

THATS RIGHT

SEASON

FUCKING

THREE

According to this, it is set to air next year in 2018!!

Hopefully they're not telling us this now only to get our hopes up and say it's actually set for 2019 😅

That wouldn't be very good at all.

Anyway, thank you for reading! If you want to be notified with more information (or just want to see more of my blog posts), please feel free to click the subscribe button at the top of the screen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!