I Kind of Want to Watch "Madoka Magica"?


I'm probably the only person who hasn't watched it yet. I mean when I saw the description on Netflix I wasn't very interested, but then again it seems that Netflix just tries to guess and ends up butchering what the anime was actually about. Look at what the did with "Ouran High School Host Club"! Netflix called them "gigolos" 😤

It looks like such a sweet and innocent anime about a group of little girls who fight inter-dimensional creatures to save the world but I am positive it is anything but. Right? From what I've seen on Tumblr it seems that this anime is very dark despite what it looks like on the cover...

There is an anime series and three movies on Netflix, so which one should I watch first? Which one came first?

What do you think? Let me know in the "comments" box!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!