IM NOT OKAY

OKAY SO CHAPTERS 6 AND 7 REALLY FUCKED ME UP (well I'm easily moved by anything so yeah)

Like I was literally up at night reading this and texting my friend about it. However she and I live in completely different time zones so imagine getting all these messages in the middle of the fucking night 👇👇

    
 
   
I JUST HAVE TOO MANY FEELINGS FOR THIS MANGA UUUGH

I can't believe Shouya was actually thinking about committing suicide 😭

I'm just so glad he decided to find Shouko before he did that!! 

And I want to know why her mother is so fucking anal 😑Maybe it's because after Shouko got bullied in sixth grade she's being especially picky with who her daughter hangs out with? I'm also really interested to see what happened when Shouya's mom talked to her when they were in sixth grade. She looked really upset when she came back so my nosy ass really wants to know 😅

Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted! If you like my content and want to see more, please hit the "Subscribe" button at the top :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!