Is Homura the Grim Reaper?? ("Puella Magi Madoka Magica" Episode 1 Review)

The first episode was pretty interesting. The whole dream thing caught me off guard in the beginning πŸ˜…I thought this was supposed to be about "Magical Girls" saving the world from inter-dimensional demons, not some girl standing around like an idiot when shit's floating in the air as she watches another girl fight a... robot?? Whatever that thing was in the middle of the sky.
AND I WOULD NOT TRUST THIS WEIRD CAT THING WITH EARRINGS EVEN IF IT WAS IN A DREAM??

Like it's cute and everything but that in no way means that it's trustworthy.

😀​ At least it was just a dream.

Also, I noticed that that the gender roles are switched in Madoka's family. You don't really expect to see the dad staying at home with the baby.

And you wouldn't really expect the mom to have her kids wake her up in the morning so that she can go to work.

(I relate to this so much, don't you? πŸ˜‚​)

I have the assumption that Sayaka is gayyy

Just look at her~


Way too friendly to be straight πŸ™„

Anyway, I wonder what's so dangerous about being a magical girl that Homura (who most likely transferred to Madoka's school just to find her) tried to warn Madoka about it πŸ€”

Homura's design is rather dark... I mean, she wears black like a damn goth and her weapon is a gun and chains.

Which brings us my question in the title: Is Homura the Grim Reaper?

It seems like she could be, but maybe I'm overthinking a little bit πŸ˜…

This ends today's post! See you next time~

(By the way, if you want to be notified when that "next time" comes, you should definitely click that subscribe button at the top of the screen ;) )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!