THE CHAPTER 50 EPISODE IS COMING SOON!!!! (I Haven't Seen Levi Fight Once)


ALRIGHT FOLKS WE GOT TWO EPISODES LEFT AND I AM NOT OKAY

(Jesus why the fuck would they make us wait like five years for a second season and then give us half of the amount of episodes they gave in the first season??)

ANYWAY we're already ten episodes in and I haven't seen the chapter 50 episode yet. I know it's coming soon, but I thought it would've came out in this last episode.

I'm a manga reader, so there's spoilers coming your way (just to let those of you who only watch the anime know)

~~

I know that during that battle they had to get Eren back, Mikasa accidentally gets caught by a titan and gets her ribs crushed. It's a small but somewhat important part of the story so they can't really leave something like that out.

However since the anime team likes to fuck us over and change certain things, I'm really wondering whether or not they'll change the injury she has. No, I don't mean like she loses a limb or something (that'd be horrible), but what if something else gets broken or dislocated in the anime?

Also, I haven't seen Levi fight once? I mean I know he has a sprained ankle and everything, but sprained ankles don't take that long to heal (at least that's what I know from experience). We've only got two episodes left in this half-season, so I'm hoping they at least have him fight a little although I don't really see it coming.

I'm really hoping they don't take another five fucking years to give us a Season 3. It would really make a lot of the anime watchers lose interest in the entire thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!