There's a New Protagonist!! (AOT/SNK Manga Spoilers)

I'm a little late with this, I know 😅

So you know how Isayama has given us a new cast in the manga?

Well, he's just confirmed that Reiner will be another protagonist in the manga besides Eren.

Makes sense 🤔​.

Besides, why would he add a new cast if this wasn't his intention, other than for us to see the other side of the war of course.

But while I do love the new cast and everything, 

I MISS THE SHIGANSHINA TRIO!!!

LIKE I HAVE SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS??

Like is Armin okay?? How's he dealing with the Colossal Titan power? Has he regained any of Bertoldt's memories?

AND WHAT ABOUT MIKASA?? LIKE IS MY BABY OKAY? IS SHE EATING WELL? HOW'S SHE DEALING WITH THE NEWS THAT EREN'S GONNA DIE SOON??

WHY ISAYAMA WHY 😖😤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!