What I Would Wish for if I Became a Magical Girl

This question has been at the back of my head since I started the series, and I'm pretty sure we've all asked ourselves this:

What would I wish for if I were becoming a Magical Girl?

Now this is a pretty hard question, since this is the only wish you'll ever get. It's limitless but you're trading your life for it.

To be honest, if I were being offered this I wouldn't even take the chance. I don't care if it's limitless. If I'm trading my soul for this I'd rather just be a regular human.

BUT,

IF IT'S TRULY LIMITLESS

THEN WHY HASN'T ANYONE WISHED FOR THE WITCHES TO BE EXTINCT???

OR GET RID OF THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS JUST SO THEY COULD GO AWAY??

OR EVEN CREATE SOME KIND OF JUSTICE LEAGUE TO FIGHT OFF THE WITCHES SO THEY WON'T HAVE TO SIGN UP LITTLE GIRLS

But no, they don't want to be resourceful with their wish.

This must be why Kyubey recruits young girls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!