Why is Tsukiyama So Creepy πŸ˜–​ (Tokyo Ghoul Chapter 96 Review)

Before I say anything, I just want to point out:


This guy looks like a freaking egg with arms πŸ˜£

I will never look at Humpty Dumpty the same way again...

So Kaneki and company have finally met up with Kuro and Shiro!! However, instead of fighting them Kaneki literally just whizzed by like "Ehh no, that's not what I'm here for."

And so he proceeds to find Dr. Kanou, but instead of meeting with the aforementioned doctor,


The Steroids Guy comes out instead.

Now imagine walking into your room. You look up, AND THERE'S THAT

What would you do πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now I'm sure you're all asking why I have such a title for this post. 

Well, while Kaneki went on his little adventure, he left fighting Kuro and Shiro to Tsukiyama and the others.

And of course, this guy is just so excited.


I mean, I can understand why most people in the TG fandom love him so much, but wHO THE FUCK SAYS THAT??

ESPECIALLY TO LITTLE GIRLS??

Don't get me wrong, there are moments where I'm very fond of Tsukiyama but overall I think he's just very creepy.

Maybe he didn't socialize that much growing up? I don't know...

Thanks for reading!! If you like posts like this don't be afraid to hit the "Subscribe" button!

By the way, if you're a big fan of Tokyo Ghoul, you should definitely check out this collection of Tokyo Ghoul merchandise on my site :)

Or if you prefer another fandom you could probably find it at: https://itsananimething.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!