GUESS WHO'S BACK (and I have some bad news)

Soooo I came back from my trip yesterday!! The flight was late so I couldn't make this post sooner.

You wanna hear a funny story?

You know how most kids tend to fight with their siblings over the window seat? My stepdad and I were fighting over the window seat -_-

I was in front of them, so it's only logical that I get the window seat since I'm going in first. But no.

This guy literally pushes me to the side to get in, but before he could get to the seat I went in and started wrestling with him. But obviously I'm not as strong as him so he got the seat...

So I had to sit in the middle while my mother looked at us with a weird face 😂

But overall the trip was good! I got to go to my first fancy wedding and it was so beautiful. Plus I got to see my other family so that was fun too 😁

The bad thing is, next Sunday I'm heading over to my dad's house for two weeks. AND, he doesn't have internet... I'll try to write a few posts and schedule them so that you'll still hear from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!