I Was Wrong... (KnK Chapter 12 Review)

At first I thought Yuzuru (Shouko's little sister) was an asshole for trying to keep Shouko and Shouya apart, but it's completely understandable.

It's usually common for the older sibling to protect the younger sibling from danger. But this time the roles were switched. Because Shouko wasn't really the type to get angry (my poor babu 😩), Yuzuru felt as if it was her responsibility to get angry for her sister. I find this so sweet, especially since Shouko never really defended herself besides the time she'd actually fought with Shouya.

All Yuzuru wants to do is protect her sister and make sure she's happy. And she believes the best way to do that is to make sure Shouya doesn't go anywhere near her, which again is understandable because he was the one who caused Shouko's misery in the first place.

Also, what the hell is up with Shouya's mom?? 

I mean, I get that you're trying to make sure your son doesn't try to commit suicide again. I understand that using the money to threaten him was probably your best option.

But why would you burn the money anyway?

...

After thinking about it for a few moments and a bit of flipping through the manga, I've realized that she burned the money because she didn't want to use it if he gave it to her under the intention of suicide.

So yeah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!