If I Were a Ghoul

If I were to focus on my wants, I'd say I'd like to be a winged Ghoul like Touka is...

But that's mainly because I just find it to look so pretty. Plus, she looked so badass wth it >_<

But if anything I'd like to have the same kagune that Rize and Kaneki have. It doesn't provide too much protection, but I think I could do a lot of damage with something like that.

I don't think I'd prefer something that only provides protection. Yes, protecting yourself from an attack is important, but don't you think it takes a lot of energy to shield yourself when you could just find an opening and slice the guy's head off?

I don't know, that's just my personal opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!