If I Were in Kaori's Shoes


While I love this adorable blondie, I think I would have done things differently had I been in her situation.

Of course, I would live my life as much as I could, but if I knew that I was dying I would honestly just be extremely blunt with people. And before you say anything, no I wouldn't tell anyone I was dying. That's a little too weird.

If she wanted to meet Kousei so much, I would have just tried to start a conversation with the entire group normally instead of telling the lie she told. Watari was a bit of a playboy, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings.

I wouldn't have really cared if Tsubaki wasn't fond of me being interested in Kousei either. That was kind of the main reason she even told the lie in the first place.

I also would have tried to influence everyone into living their lies as best they could as well. You don't have to wait until you're dying or in trouble to convince yourself that you need to start living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!