Lotte is the Ultimate Fangirl (LWA Episode 4 Review)

I feel like this episode was Netflix's way of appreciating the hardcore fans out in the world who spend their time freaking out over any series and doing things such as creating content related to the series, cosplaying, all that good stuff.

I like how they made Lotte more eccentric when she'd talk about "Night Fall". The "excited fangirl" behavior she had during the event portrayed exactly how fans of any series in the real world act when they're at a convention.

Trust me, I've been there.

Going to a convention, especially for the first time, is very exciting. There's events to catch, merch to buy, and if you're into cosplay you'll try to see how many characters you can recognize. Or in the case where you're in cosplay you're probably hoping that someone will recognize you and point it out. Depends on what kind of person you are.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!