My Babies Have Bad Pasts ;-; (Gangsta Chapter 12 Review)

This chapter explains a little more on how Warrick (or Wallace?) and Nicolas met. I also get to see younger versions of Warrick and Nicolas, which was like the best thing ever 😍



Most of the information given in this chapter was obviously put there to tell us more about mainly Nicolas and the other Twilights encountered in the story. It seems that Nicolas is the kind of Twilight who needs a daly dose of Celebre drug in order to contain his withdrawal symptoms. It's also said that  Twilights who are descendants of those who used the drug are usually born with genetic after-effects or birth-defects, which I think is most likely why Nicolas is deaf. It doesn't seem as if he developed it after he was born.


POOR NICOLAS!!

It seems as if he was abused by the other "bodyguards" in the mansion abused him because of his disability, yet they can't say anything about him because they'll be in trouble if a "tagged" one in inside the property. I think this might be why he's such a skilled fighter now.


So Nicolas is also an "accommodated Twilight", since he wears the dog tags. There's also a chance he's a stray. I don't think he was born in Ergastulum.



It's quite obvious that since he's an illegitimate child, Wallace is outcasted by everyone in the mansion, including his own father. He also seems to have an older brother, who I assume we might be seeing in later chapters. But despite being illegitimate child his father still cares decently enough to get him a bodyguard. But to me it looks like Wallace isn't too fond of the life he has since according to everyone else he'd be considered a "problem child". He most likely gets into trouble quite a lot.



 THIS IS SO SWEET TO MEEE

Wallace doesn't seem to be the type to want to speak or have any association with his bodyguards, since they're only there to protect him. BUT he's managed to soften up a little and at least ask Nic for his name.

ascdcerwuviuhe I love these kids so much 😆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!