My First Impression of: Levi


To be honest, I didn't really think too much of him in the beginning.

I generally tend to focus more on the main characters when I'm getting into any kind of series. Shingeki was possibly the only series I'd ever seen that actually made me think about the side-characters.

So again, I didn't really think much of him, other than the fact that he seemed like a badass character.

However, due to the fact that I was sitting next to my anime crazed cousin (who had actually made me start watching Shingeki), I literally never heard the end of all of Levi's great attributes.

"Omg see him? That's Captain Levi! He's Humanity's Strongest soldier! He's short, he's a clean freak," blah blah blah

My thoughts were mainly focused on Eren, Mikasa, and Armin most of the time.

But THEN, episode 14 rolled around and after seeing Levi literally beat Eren senseless in court, I just thought he was a giant asshat. But then near the end of the episode he explained his reasons for doing that so my impression of him changed from "asshole" to "very smart and rational guy".

I found his personality more funny than anything. I mean, he's so serious all the time.

BUT WHEN IT COMES TO DIRT??

Forget about it. He makes it seem as if it's some kind of rescue mission to clean the entire castle completely spotless.

Also, I never really got why people in the fandom had such a crush on him? I mean, I'll admit that he's attractive and all but...

HE'S IN HIS THIRTIES??

To me, most of his fandom consisted of creepy little teenage girls. Why would a teenage girl have a crush on someone who's twice their age?? I find that really weird.

Anyway, that's mine. What was your first impression of Levi?

By the way, for all you Levi fans, I have a special Levi figure for you guys at the store! Come check it out when you can.

It's also on the front page of itsananimething.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!