This is Getting Way Out of Hand (PMMM Episode 8 Review)

Sayaka has left the building...

She's distraught because she's realized that she doesn't have her soul with her anymore. And as much as I love her, I honestly would have never made that stupid wish.

She did it under the intention to make sure she and Kyosuke could still be friends, which was a selfish decision since it was mainly for her. Had she done it under the intention that she wanted to end his suffering with nothing in return, it probably wouldn't have backfired on her.

But whatever.

I also have the feeling that Madoka is going to be making her wish pretty soon. From what Kyubey said to her, it seems as if she will be the most powerful magical girl, maybe almost god-like.

But what really gets me ticked is that at the end of the episode Kyubei (or should I say the Incubator) states that Magical Girls eventually turn into witches, which I think it's pretty obvious that this ties to Sayaka being reckless and tainting her soul gem.

From my knowledge she's most likely the Walpurgisnacht witch that Homura and Kyoto were speaking about.

Thanks for reading!! If you like my posts, please feel free to subscribe :)

When you can, please be sure to check out my store itsananimething.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!