This Manga is too Pure for My Heart (KnK Chapter 13 Review)

 I can't with this manga anymore... This chapter literally had me squealing even after it ended.


So in the last chapter Shouko finds out that Yuzuru was the one who posted the article that led to Shouya's suspension. I'm telling you, understanding sign-language must be taxing. Do you see her hands? They're flying everywhere. You must be really good at sign language to keep up with all that. Anyway, Shouko actually gets angry for the first time and starts scolding her little sister and tells her to apologize. But of course due to pettiness, she doesn't want to apologize. Shouko then tells her something in sign language, which for some reason wasn't explained, and Yuzuru gets upset and runs out the house.



Shouya actually happens to find her in the playground sleeping.




Eventually after some negotiating (and Yuzuru collapsing) Shouya convinces Yuzuru to stay for inner at his house.


A while later there's a knock on the door.


It turns out to be Shouko's mother who was looking for her since she hadn't returned home. What I'm really pissed off about is the fact that Shouko's mother didn't even mention the fact that Yuzuru wasn't home either. I'm pretty sure she would have noticed it by now. Maybe that's what she meant by her family not caring too much about her, although I think her sister proves otherwise.


And so they both agree to go out and look for her in the dead of night.


They literally spend all night trying to find her. Shouya tries to call her name to see if she'd respond, which was cute at first until you remember that Shouko's deaf. Therefore she can't even hear them no matter how loud they called.


I'm guessing Yuzuru's the petty type. I mean, if he's making these sacrifices now, I wouldn't call that pathetic. He could have done it sooner I'll admit that, but what really matters is that he's making the attempt now. Other people would rather just hide from that person in humiliation over what they did if they feel bad about it. That's why I find this scene very sweet. He could've chosen to have just go the other route and either commit suicide like he planned or just lived the rest of his life alone.



Thankfully the duo soon finds Nishimiya on the bridge looking for Yuzuru. I absolutely love the bond that Shouko and Yuzuru have together. They'd both go as far as walking for hours in the dark just to find each other, which I just find so adorable!!


Shouko's om is kind of an asshole to be honest. THIS SCENE, I can understand. Tis is the guy that basically ruined your daughter's elementary school life. But not caring about your other daughter who ALSO went missing?? That's just mean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!