You're the Main Character in Your Favorite Anime... How Fucked Are You?

Oh wow...

Okay.

So most of you might know already that my favorite anime so far is Attack on Titan.

So... I'm fucked, but not completely fucked.

Eren is a Shifter, so it's not all that bad. However, I'm not fond of the life he's living. I'd rather not live in a world where everything's risky and the government is coming for your head, etc.

Plus, this guy has been through a LOT. I don't think I would handle it as well as he did. Plus, he's very headstrong. I'm not really like that. I know my limitations so I'm not the type to just do things impulsively like he does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Really Dislike 90s Anime Style

My Thoughts on Mikasa Ackerman (Character Analysis Post)

I'm Starting a 100-Day Anime Challenge!!